DNCI developed a strategic plan 2021-2026 with focus on four objectives as below;
- Improved livelihoods of the people in Dokolo North in an inclusive and
sustainable socioeconomic systems.
- Improved health status of the people of Dokolo North through effective health service delivery system.
- Improved education through increasing demand, access and quality of education services.
- Local governments in Dokolo district, particularly with jurisdiction in Dokolo North, is responsive and accountable to the local population for quality service delivery.
The Approach to achieving this strategic plan aspirations will include;
- Leveraging on members’ expertise.
- Charity for strategic interventions and demonstration.
- Coalescing local power for positive change
- Knowledge-based Influencing.
- Partnership with stakeholders.